- Publié le --2
Web Content Editor
Record Bank is looking for a web content editor to join its team. As part of the e-marketing team, the successful candidate will have a critical blend of editorial, commercial and technical skills required to (re-)write, edit, plan, manage, analyse and optimise all online content from Record Bank (corporate website, mini-sites, and pc-banking platform record@home, emailing campaigns) in order to increase online sales and online leads.
The ideal candidate is polyvalent and covers not just the technical aspects of overseeing Web site construction and maintenance but also management of content, advertising, marketing and order fulfillment for the Web site. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Working with the Marketing manager to deliver content in line with Record Bank’s digital strategy. Working closely with content owners to ensure that all content is compelling and appealing to target audiences. Content owners are typically product managers, sales, legal department,…
- Conducting regular content analysis with relevant stakeholders to determine audience needs, content needs and current content accuracy and relevancy. Creating content plans for websites/areas of websites/record@home.
- Setting up and following Record Bank’s content guidelines for content design and ensuring that content guidelines are adhered to across the organisation. Reviewing and updating guidelines as required.
- Playing a proactive role as part of the wider Marketing, Communications and Sales team, in the delivery of Record Bank's Marketing, Communications and Sales strategy,
- Working to build highly effective working relationships, both within and across teams and with external parties
- Sourcing and writing original copy for corporate website, micro-sites, outreach channels and intranet.
- Collaborating with the change team: requirement definition,...
Your work environment
You will be working in Evere and will be part of the e-marketing team within the department Marketing and Communication.
Qualifications and related experience
- 3 years relevant experience in managing and editing online content
- Genuine interest, experience and a solid understanding of Web and e-communication.
- Exceptional copy writing skills (examples of work will be requested at interview stage)
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in order to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced , deadline-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular CMS (Drupal,…)
- Experience with web analytics, SEO and SEA is a plus
- Dutch speaker with good knowledge of French and English
What we offer
As well as a competitive salary and numerous other benefits (such as luncheon vouchers, hospital cover, pension insurance, additional holidays, etc.), we offer you career development opportunities and prospects along with many professional training courses.
Please contact Ann Van De Gejuchte (02/728 96 00).
- Job description - Providing pre-sales support internally and externally to our customer base in
- Fournir des conseils tactiques et opérationnels concernant la présence sur Internet
- VASCO Data Security is looking for a dynamic and creative B2C Community Manager to join its
- Join a dynamic team of web addicts! Blue4You is a digital communication agency with a substantial
- Trade Mart Brussels is a permanent business-to-business center in the heart of Europe for Fashion
- Agency specialized in customer relationship marketing (CRM), ADvinci build, collect, enrich and
- WDM Belgium's mission is to help our customers maximise sales, minimise business risks and make
- Page Karma est une suite d'outils analytiques qui permet aux marques de mesurer, optimiser et
- Agency.com Brussels is part of the TBWA\Group. At Agency.com Brussels you work for a full service,
- MostWanted, the Wild Digital Agency, recherche un tueur en vente (h/f) pour rejoindre son