- Publié le --2
Developer/Architect (Sharepoint 2010)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its Brussels office.
If you are a talented, senior and experienced Developer/Architect who is at ease with Sharepoint, then you are the one we need to grow our dedicated SharePoint team.
As a developer / architect, you'll be working on incredibly interesting projects - because we like to do the hard stuff. You'll lead, architect, and develop customized SharePoint solutions in SharePoint 2010. You will work closely with our in-house development and UI teams, while getting to know our customers and their requirements. The role requires curiosity, technical acumen, and the ability to work with people. Exactly what you are, that's why you're still reading this!
Is the web your second home and Sharepoint almost your native language? Are you passionate, highly motivated and always eager to learn about new technologies? If you answer yes to the above, the number one Belgian Digital Native Full Service Agency definitely needs you! You are extremely web-minded and Sharepoint projects are a breeze for you. In other words, you like a challenge.
You'll be architecting and implementing ambitious and exciting solutions for major European customers within a highly motivated team.
You'll work directly with clients and with our team throughout the development process - from determining needs to implementing the right solutions.
Join the top Belgian independent Full Service Digital Native agency and enjoy working on numerous exciting projects for major Belgian and European clients
And above all, we are one big family and you'll enjoy yourself !
- Deep/proven development experience with SharePoint
- Experience across multiple parts of the big SharePoint 'pie'.
- A willingness to learn, and learn again.
- Experience in building SharePoint intranets and extranets as well as the publishing features of each
- Solid understanding of SharePoint administration
- SharePoint solution design experience
- Custom development experience, including .NET (with C#), ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- Outstanding analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- A strong curiosity about the clients' business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- At least 3+ year’s development experience on full-life cycle projects
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process
- Proven experience in internet SharePoint 2007 & 2010 implementation
- Relevant Microsoft Certification
- StackOverflow / SharePoint Overflow / MSDN community recognition
- Personal Blog / Site dedicated to SharePoint
- Public speaking experience
- Fluent English. French, Dutch and/or other languages are nice to have.
But, above all, you are keen and motivated to work in the first digital agency in Belgium and are excited by the idea of working for major customers in sectors such as Airlines, Automobile, Bank or Insurance companies...
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Belgium, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs
- Job description - Providing pre-sales support internally and externally to our customer base in
- Fournir des conseils tactiques et opérationnels concernant la présence sur Internet
- VASCO Data Security is looking for a dynamic and creative B2C Community Manager to join its
- Join a dynamic team of web addicts! Blue4You is a digital communication agency with a substantial
- Trade Mart Brussels is a permanent business-to-business center in the heart of Europe for Fashion
- Agency specialized in customer relationship marketing (CRM), ADvinci build, collect, enrich and
- WDM Belgium's mission is to help our customers maximise sales, minimise business risks and make
- Page Karma est une suite d'outils analytiques qui permet aux marques de mesurer, optimiser et
- Agency.com Brussels is part of the TBWA\Group. At Agency.com Brussels you work for a full service,
- MostWanted, the Wild Digital Agency, recherche un tueur en vente (h/f) pour rejoindre son