- Publié le --2
Account Manager (Senior)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels.
If you re a high-level, high-energy Account Manager with strong client service skills that will inspire our clients and motivate our internal team to deliver best projects, then you’re the one we need.
As an account manager, you will look after Emakina’s major customers and build long-term relationship with them.
You’ll act as business developer and you’ll have targeted sales objectives. You’ll also have overall financial responsibilities and you’re going to define project budget and ensure the follow-up. You will assure the commercial follow-up, detecting new opportunities and develop valuable proposals. It’s a challenging and interesting job requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills. Briefly, You’ll have to contact the clients directly, understand their business’ needs and then to find the right solution to them.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading Belgian full service digital native agency and to work on numerous exiting projects for major Belgian and European clients. Above all, we are a big family and you’ll enjoy yourself.
- University degree or equivalent through experience
- Experience in Customer Management relationship or sales activities with large corporations
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a web agency
- Experience in marketing actions such brand positioning, promotional campaigns…
- Fluent in at least 2 languages amongst French, Dutch or English
- You provide qualitative briefings to the Project Managers and build a teamwork relationship with them
- You will have an excellent understanding of your customer’s business and you propose innovative solutions to answer their needs
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- knowledge of Internet technologies (HTML, XML, JAVA, .NET…)
- knowledge of CMS, products,…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Result-oriented and efficient
- Excellent presentation
But above all, you are keen and motivated to work in the first digital agency in Belgium and are excited by the idea of working for the major customers in sectors such as Airlines, Automobile, Bank or Insurance companies…
We offer a competitive compensation package with an interesting bonus program, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Belgium, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs.
How to apply
Please fill in your application on www.emakina.com/jobs
- Job description - Providing pre-sales support internally and externally to our customer base in
- Fournir des conseils tactiques et opérationnels concernant la présence sur Internet
- VASCO Data Security is looking for a dynamic and creative B2C Community Manager to join its
- Join a dynamic team of web addicts! Blue4You is a digital communication agency with a substantial
- Trade Mart Brussels is a permanent business-to-business center in the heart of Europe for Fashion
- Agency specialized in customer relationship marketing (CRM), ADvinci build, collect, enrich and
- WDM Belgium's mission is to help our customers maximise sales, minimise business risks and make
- Page Karma est une suite d'outils analytiques qui permet aux marques de mesurer, optimiser et
- Agency.com Brussels is part of the TBWA\Group. At Agency.com Brussels you work for a full service,
- MostWanted, the Wild Digital Agency, recherche un tueur en vente (h/f) pour rejoindre son