- Publié le --2
Web Project Manager (e-business specialist)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels.
If you are a high level, talented and experienced e-business Project Manager, you are the one we need for the further growth of our Project Management crew.
As a Project Manager, you will take the ownership of large projects (internet, intranet, extranet… or other new media) and ensure their quality, their profitability and the satisfaction of our customers.
You will be the interface between Emakina and the customer during the whole project lifecycle. Internally, you will act as a conductor and work with highly skilled people, from analysts and architects to designers, developers, testers… and many other talents. You will cooperate with account managers to guarantee the satisfaction of our customers by ensuring the quality, the respect of the timing and of the budget for the great projects we deliver.
Join the top Belgian independent Full Service Digital Native agency and enjoy working on numerous exciting projects for major Belgian and European clients. And above all, we are one big family and you'll enjoy yourself !
- University degree, or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience in web project management, strong knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies
- You will be responsible for project production & planning, allocating resources, budgeting.
- You will ensure the review and delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- You will manage risks and identify appropriate solutions
- You’ll provide excellent customer service, understand the project also from a technical point of view and support our clients to ensure building privileged client relationships.
- You will ensure the quality of the project by challenging the deliveries and by following an adequate quality assurance policy
- Experience in building large and database-driven websites, which supposes a good technical background in Internet technologies
- Experience in implementing Content Management System or Enterprise Portal
- Good experience with Project Management methodologies (Prince 2, SCRUM, ...)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer and team management skills
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Experience with Business and/or Functional Analysis
- Fluent in French & English or Dutch & English
But, above all, you are keen and motivated to work in the first digital agency in Belgium and are excited by the idea of working for major customers in sectors such as Airlines, Automobile, Bank or Insurance companies...
We offer a competitive compensation package with an interesting bonus program, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Belgium, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs
How to Apply
Please fill in your application on www.emakina.com/jobs
- Job description - Providing pre-sales support internally and externally to our customer base in
- Fournir des conseils tactiques et opérationnels concernant la présence sur Internet
- VASCO Data Security is looking for a dynamic and creative B2C Community Manager to join its
- Join a dynamic team of web addicts! Blue4You is a digital communication agency with a substantial
- Trade Mart Brussels is a permanent business-to-business center in the heart of Europe for Fashion
- Agency specialized in customer relationship marketing (CRM), ADvinci build, collect, enrich and
- WDM Belgium's mission is to help our customers maximise sales, minimise business risks and make
- Page Karma est une suite d'outils analytiques qui permet aux marques de mesurer, optimiser et
- Agency.com Brussels is part of the TBWA\Group. At Agency.com Brussels you work for a full service,
- MostWanted, the Wild Digital Agency, recherche un tueur en vente (h/f) pour rejoindre son