- Publié le --2
Search Engine Advertising Coordinator
Thomas Cook Group plc is a leading international leisure travel organization and groups the activities of several touristic organisations over miscellaneous European countries, Egypt, Canada and India. This integrated and international touristic concern can offer its customers a convincing product in every market segment worldwide. The Thomas Cook group has 33 tour operators, 3200 travel stores, a fleet of 93 airplanes, 31.000 employees and 23 million customers worldwide. In all core markets the group is number one or number two.
In Belgium, the Thomas Cook group is headquartered in Gent. The Belgian travel organization groups several activities: 2 travel stores (Thomas Cook Travel Shop and Neckermann Holiday Shops), an airline company (Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium) and 3 tour operators (Thomas Cook, Pegase and Neckermann). In 2011 Thomas Cook Belgium arranged the holidays of 1.5 million people, with a market share of 43%.
We are looking for a new colleague (m/f) in the e-commerce department:
Search Engine Advertising Coordinator
- You manage paid search placements for Thomas Cook and Neckermann brands for the Belgian market. You daily coordinate our SEA agency to ensure efforts are pushed with correct focus and supporting KPI’s.
- You control, monitor and optimise SEA activities across all search engines working closely with the analytics team to identify growth opportunities.
- You continuously seek to optimise your tasks, e.g. keyword development, A/B landing page tests, bid-management, texts/images. In addition to that, you work alongside supporting tour operator product strategy.
- You deliver against bid strategy recommendations to ensure business objectives are met i.e. CPA and ROI.
- You develop and implement the best practices across all SEA campaigns in line with our general strategy.
- You remain up-to-date in the field of paid search and become the reference point for Thomas Cook Belgium.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level or equivalent standard.
- You have an online marketing and ecommerce background with experience in other channels e.g. Affiliate, eCRM, SEO…
- You have minimum of 2 – 3 years SEA experience in an agency and/or corporate organisation.
- You are experienced with tools and technology used in the context of SEA (Bid Management tools etc.).
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel (data manipulation and ability to analyse, interpret data into executable actions).
- You are fluent in both Dutch, French and English (written and verbal).
- You have strong business writing skills and are able to produce high quality documents for presentation.
- You work in a structured and methodical way. You are able to prioritise tasks effectively
- You are a goal orientated and independent worker and strong team player.
- A GAP qualification is a trump card.
- A challenging position within our innovative and dynamic organisation
- A contract of unlimited duration
- A competitive salary package (salary, meal vouchers, insurance package)
- 20 days holiday, and 6 Happy Days
- Attractive discounts on your holiday
- Appealing training opportunities
As soon as possible
Headquarter Thomas Cook Belgium (Zwijnaarde; Belgium)
Apply online via www.hierwiljewerken.be
- Job description - Providing pre-sales support internally and externally to our customer base in
- Fournir des conseils tactiques et opérationnels concernant la présence sur Internet
- VASCO Data Security is looking for a dynamic and creative B2C Community Manager to join its
- Join a dynamic team of web addicts! Blue4You is a digital communication agency with a substantial
- Trade Mart Brussels is a permanent business-to-business center in the heart of Europe for Fashion
- Agency specialized in customer relationship marketing (CRM), ADvinci build, collect, enrich and
- WDM Belgium's mission is to help our customers maximise sales, minimise business risks and make
- Page Karma est une suite d'outils analytiques qui permet aux marques de mesurer, optimiser et
- Agency.com Brussels is part of the TBWA\Group. At Agency.com Brussels you work for a full service,
- MostWanted, the Wild Digital Agency, recherche un tueur en vente (h/f) pour rejoindre son